Currently in Mexico City drawing women I met yesterday. I’m still always touched by how candid women are with me.
do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind wanting to start again
gravity was such a good film
"I want to be an engineer."
"What advice would you give other engineers?"
"If you build a house that collapses, you’re going to get arrested. So you need to keep using the pendulum to make sure that everything is straight. Also, your cement mix has to be strong. You also need to be careful with the builders that you hire, or they will steal the cement from you.”
"What sort of building would you build?"
"A factory that makes new books, so that everyone can have new books for school. All of my books are old and have writing in them."
"I swear that when our lips touch, I can taste the next 60 years of my life."
"Tumblrs Mexicanos, digan PRESENTE!!!!! (reblog)"
I’m not Tumblr famous.
- Getting asks isn’t a regular thing, I still smile when I see Messages (1).
- People don’t reblog me ASAP. Sure, I get reblogged 20 or 30 notes, if I’m lucky.
- I don’t get asked for pictures of me.
- People don’t ask me for requests.
- I don’t have a lot to offer.
- most of my blog is 99.9% reblogs
- i LOVE every little follower of mine
(Source: spongebobbryar, via itsgerbbyotch)